Back to the Tutorials List
Get Your Brain Pipelined
- Jeffrey Duda (University of Pennsylvania)
- Min Chen (University of Pennsylvania)
- James Gee (University of Pennsylvania)
This is a brief introduction on how to build singularity containers and workflows on the BIL system.
Duration: 0.5 hours.
- Outcome 1. Know to build a singularity container on the BIL system
- Outcome 2. Know how to use a container to generate data on the local system
- Outcome 3. Know how to incorporate a container into a workflow
Approach and Materials
- To build containers you will need a free account at SyLabs.io
- The version of singularity installed on BIL is 3.8
- If you prefer to develop in Docker on your own machine, you will need a Dockerhub account
Background and References