How to create a new tutorial
- Example tutorial topics include how to use an open source registration tool, how to access an open access brain imaging data and the data’s properties, or how to use community compute and data archive resources.
- Post any questions about the tutorial idea and team on the Get Your Brain Together mailing list, our communication mechanism.
- When you are ready, add a new entry in the list of Tutorials by creating a new
README.md file in a subfolder of the
Tutorials folder, and copying contents of the tutorial description template file into it. Step-by-step instructions for this are:
- Open tutorial description template and copy its full content to the clipboard
- Go back to Tutorials folder on GitHub
- Click on Add files -> Create new file buttons.
- Paste the previously copied content of tutorial template page into your new
- Update at least your project’s Title, Instructors, Tutorial Description sections
- Add a link to your project to the main tutorial list
Note: some steps above may require creating a pull request until your account is given write access.