Back to the Tutorials List
Working in Code Ocean
- Jake Valsamis (Code Ocean)
Code Ocean is a cloud-based reproducible research platform for faster and collaborative scientific computation.
The Allen Institute has provided access to Code Ocean for this workshop, and
the challenge registration dataset can be accessed and analyzed with the tool.
Attendees can perform registration in Code Ocean and may publish and share their
results for reproducibility on the platform following the event.
Duration: 0.5 hours.
- Outcome 1. Learn how to start Code Ocean and access computational capsules for the event.
- Outcome 2. Learn how to use and modify the reproducible computational experiment, comprised of data, code, and compute environment.
- Outcome 3. Learn how to execute and modify a Reproducible Run.
- Outcome 4. Learn how to navigate Code Ocean and use basic features.
Approach and Materials
Background and References